"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2
1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature
2. Guide reproduction wisely – improving fitness and diversity
3. Unite humanity with a living new language
4. Rule passion – faith – tradition – and all things with tempered reason
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials
8. Balance personal rights with social duties
9. Prize truth – beauty – love – seeking harmony with the infinite
10. Be not a cancer on the earth – Leave room for nature – Leave room for nature
Each of the four slabs of granite is inscribed with a set of 10 rules or “guides” for humankind, in eight modern languages – English, Russian, Hebrew, Arabic, Swahili, Spanish, Hindi and Chinese. The capstone contains the message “Let these be Guidestones to an Age of Reason,” written in four ancient languages – Babylonian Cuneiform, Egyptian hieroglyphics, Classical Greek and Sanskrit.
The first and most controversial rule etched into the granite stones is to “Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.” This would require the removal of 90 percent of the world’s current population of seven billion people and about 80 percent of the population that was present on the Earth at the time the Guidestones were erected in 1980. Read more at here
This is more than an oddity, it’s the neoliberalism, gobbledegook we’ve come to expect from the warped, liberal dominated mind. And it’d dangerous…. dangerous in that many who read it would woo and swoon over its ‘enlightened’ statements. But this is not enlightenment but from the dark depths of the soul controlled by the sin nature of man, which never embraces God’s authority. Just just the opposite.
1. “Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature” Nothing in the Word of God, our true ‘Guide’, ever suggests that people need to control the population. This is something Liberalism has been incorrectly, if not evilly, decrying for many decades. “As for you, be fruitful and increase in number; multiply on the earth and increase upon it.” Gen. 9:7 That scripture, as all others, has never been receded. There is more than ample room upon our God created earth, to hold many more people. All one need do, is fly over the United States, to see the vast amount of unpopulated land areas, and we’re one country. What this statement does encourage is certain population not, if not encouraging mandated abortions.
2. “Guide reproduction wisely – improving fitness and diversity” More foolishness. People haven’t and will never, “reproduce wisely”. What does that mean anyway? Only ‘mate’ with the well-educated, “minority” who’s an exercise fanatic? Rubbish. Surely we’ve gotten beyond ‘survival of the fittest’, which is based in the animal world — not in reality of human reproductively.
3. “Unite humanity with a living new language” We certainly don’t need another language — we have around 6,500 which are in use. But the fact is that English has become a ‘world language’. A language that has come to mean prosperity and freedom around the world. But we don’t create languages — they have been given, and taken away, by our Creator. This is more liberal gibberish of self-importance. Humanity was divided up by language way back at the Tower of Babel. From there people stayed clustered and formed cultures, ethnicity bound and therefore, nations established. It will remain so.
4. “Rule passion – faith – tradition – and all things with tempered reason” Faith, the true ‘faith’ in our Creator and Lord, Jesus Christ, needs no temperance. In fact, it needs to the fueled and fired daily, as we give thanks, appreciation and honor to our Lord, who guides us. Reason should also be nourished, so we don’t become fools, driven by emotion instead of reason. We must acquire thoughtfulness, common sense and godly wisdom. The devil promotes emotions and passion, not God.
5. “Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts” There’s nothing wrong nor inaccurate about that statement, except for the most part, it only applies to the United States. Our laws are based upon English Common Law, and yes, the Ten Commandments, as much as that annoys some. In most countries, a person is guilty until he proves himself innocent, so do we think Sharia law would implement that suggestion, ever? Would Russia, China, Cuba or Iran? Not in ten lifetimes, but this statement could suggest a World Court, headed by the ungodly U.N., would be the ‘Just’ answer. Far from it, as the U.N. is controlled by thugs, depots and dictators. Each nation should have its own laws. If you’re afraid of finding yourself in prison for not wearing a head scarf, don’t go to that country.
6. “Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court” — see answer #5.
7. “Avoid petty laws and useless officials” Finally something that has some meaning… except just try to ‘avoid’ any law in any country and see what happens to you. As we’ve come to see in (what used to be the freest nation in the world) here, talking on a cell while driving can find you under arrest. As for “useless officials”, we have many, most of which have been duly elected to office! Think before you vote.
8. “Balance personal rights with social duties” This sounds like more Liberal oriented “feel-goodisms”. And after reviewing #7, I wonder how many ‘personal rights’ as Americans, that Americans even have left? Most have been confiscated by our “useless officials” who love to mandate that we, their ‘subjects’, follow more foolish laws than we could ever have fathomed! ‘Social duties’ are more liberal-speak for the silliness of “pay it forward” and “giving back” — grounded in emotion, not fact or reason. We don’t owe anything to anyone else. We’re born free and independent, after the first 18 years anyway, then it’s up to us , to implement what we’ve been taught and learned. We can give as we see fit and as we choose. Hopefully that will have been rooted in the Bible, which tells us to spread the Word of God, first and care for our fellow brothers in Christ.
9. “Prize truth – beauty – love – seeking harmony with the infinite” Truth, as well as facts, should be ‘prized’… as should be ‘men of honor and character’. We, as a nation, seem to have dismissed that as relevant. The disgraced, Impeached former President Bill Clinton, were he a man of any honor or integrity would have resigned. He did not and was reelected. ‘Beauty’ and ‘love’ are emotionally based and of little importance, unless one is discussing agape love, which is a non-emotional love; a love which is respect and lack of any hostility or anger. That we can could use more of. Harmony is more emotion to make someone feel good about what they believe or do. We will never be ‘harmonic with nature’ because we can never be nature. We, humanity, are to rule over nature, subdue it and make it submit to us. “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.” Gen. 1:26
10. “Be not a cancer on the earth – Leave room for nature – Leave room for nature” This is humanism/ Liberalism and more along the line of what communism teaches. It is the dismissing of God as our Creator, His Omnipotent and His eternal control. Nature is nothing more than the material world, created by God for human enjoyment and pleasure. It’s here to feed, cloth and supply housing for people, not the other way around…. which is anathema to the liberal controlled, demonic mind standing against God. It is the ‘cancer on earth’. This is not to say, we shouldn’t throw our trash in a receptacle instead of the street (again, common sense) but we are not to worship what is nature and given by God. This was a grievous err the American Indians made, as well as many other cultures. Man was divinely and carefully made and ‘nature’ for his use.
This “guidestone” is junk and an offense. It should be an offense to all who give thanks to God the Father, the Son and Holy Spirit. But the world, as America, has fallen far from godliness and respect for the true God, as it embraces gobbledygook and the demonic nature of its teachings.