"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2
In January of 2011, Barack Hussein Obama called for more “civility” in politics. This was, as Conservatives realized, simple hyperbole directed at his political enemies and had no relation to Liberal Democrats, who Doctrine of Personal Destruction is something he’s always endorsed.
We’d had many examples of Obama and the Democrat driven “civility” the last 5 years, but it’s come to the fore over the last ten days.
Having a ‘different opinion’ is now defined by Democrats as being the enemy, something that shouldn’t be accepted on any level — clearly something that should be defined as a “criminal act”.
Here’s an example of the civility proliferating from Obama and the Socialists Democrat Party over the last few days:
1. Extortionists and hostage-takers Chuck Schumer “You cannot negotiate when they take hostages and when they extort, period.” – Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.)
2. Terrorists Dan Pfeiffer “What we’re not for is negotiating with people who have a bomb strapped to their chest” -Senior WH Adviser Dan Pfeiffer
3. Saboteurs President Obama Press Conference “They refuse to pass a budget unless I let them sabotage Obamacare, something they know is not going to happen.” -President Barack Obama
4. Anarchists Harry Reid “…the anarchists have taken over. They’ve taken over the House, now they’re here in the Senate.” -Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.)
5. Squealing political pigs dick durbin “We need to act like adults not like squealing political pigs” -Sen. Dick Durbin (D-Ill.)
6. Hostage-takers Jon Favreau “Or we can finally call these people what McConnell once gleefully acknowledged they are: hostage takers, unrepresentative of the once-proud Republican Party and unfit to govern the greatest nation on Earth.” -Former Obama speechwriter Jon Favreau
7. Terrorists … again Sen. Dick Durbin Summing up bargaining by Tea Party Republicans as “if you don’t accept what we demand, we’re going to blow up the place.” -Sen. Dick Durbin (D-Ill.)
8. Arsonists Nancy Pelosi “I call them ‘legislative arsonists.’ They’re there to burn down what we should be building up in terms of investments and education and scientific research, and all that it is that makes our country great and competitive.” -House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.)
9. Terrorists … once more Al Gore “The only phrase that describes it is political terrorism.” Former Vice President Al Gore (D)
10. Murderers Sen. Angus King “That’s a scandal — those people are guilty of murder in my opinion.” – Sen. Angus King (I-Maine) Read her entire article: here
Barack Hussein Obama and the Democrats are shameful. They pontificate, not just lack of civility, but the lack of human decency. And do so proudly. The President should be a Leader — not a divider. A man to whom, by his personal character and demeanor, demands respect. Nothing about Obama is respectful.
We have seen none of this political ire and distaste, exhibited from Obama and the Democrats. It’s what we expect from tinhorn dictators in a ‘banana republics’ — and that’s truly frightening.
Obamacare: Americans have never been forced to purchase something the government demands must be bought — and bought through government. This is tyranny. This is unacceptable. This is worth fighting against. This is not how America works.