Robert J. Guenther"All people are endowed by their Creator with the inalienable rights of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. We fought a war to regain these rights from our old government, and we created the Constitution to keep our new government from ever taking them away again."
- Alert?!: Imminent Terrorist Attack Warning By Feds on US Border
- Why Do Reporters And Television Shows Regurgitate The False, Unprovable Theory Of “Evolution” ?
- IRS “Targeting Conservatives” Scandal Barely Reported In Corrupt News Media
- Obama’s “Dysfunctional Congress” Conundrum — “Of Obama, By Obama and For Obama”.
- CNN’s “Rush To Judgment” Might Show Them Up For Fools Once Again
“It is the responsibility of the patriot to protect his country from its government.” — Thomas Paine
Ronald Reagan"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free." Ronald Reagan
Thomas JeffersonThe will of the people is the only legitimate foundation of any government, and to protect its free expression should be our first object.
Barack Hussein Obama 2008"And it’s not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren’t like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations".
Pick your principles first and then let your policy positions be informed by them