Robert J. Guenther"All people are endowed by their Creator with the inalienable rights of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. We fought a war to regain these rights from our old government, and we created the Constitution to keep our new government from ever taking them away again."
- Liberal Controlled Western Washington University Endorses “White” Bigotry
- Totalitarian Principle: “Everything Not Forbidden Is Compulsory.”
- Divide And Conquer: Democrats Tactics On America
- Obama And A.G. Eric Holder Going After The Second Amendment Again
- Is The Entire Democrat Party Filled With Psychopaths And Socialists?
“It is the responsibility of the patriot to protect his country from its government.” — Thomas Paine
Ronald Reagan"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free." Ronald Reagan
Thomas JeffersonThe will of the people is the only legitimate foundation of any government, and to protect its free expression should be our first object.
Ann CoultserAs the leader of twelve apostles, even Jesus had more executive experience than Obama
Barack Hussein Obama 2008"And it’s not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren’t like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations".